Today was a great day. Got to see Lisa! She came by and took head shots of me and fitness magazine photoshoot style pictures. They turned out very good. She's so very talented and I'm very lucky she's helping me out. Once I edited the size of them in PhotoShop I'll be sure to post one...or two, haha! But my PBO homework is going well so far.
In other news, I'm very excited about the upcoming Sunday Sessions. First one will be on Sept 13 and the next on Sept 27. They should be great and some new girls will hopefully attend! The Sept 27th SS will be a special SS because it will be a Pose for Pink fundraiser for the Breast Cancer Network of Strength! :)
I am not feeling particularly well right now. Its either allergies or a cold. But either way it's bugging me. I can't breathe and my throat is very sore.
My workouts are going great. My body is responding to my diet and workouts again and that's amazing. I never realized how badly stress can affect your life.
Only real stitch I have is my right foot/ankle. It's killing me. I can't do plyos really. Jump rope doesn't help. And I have to be very careful with putting alot of weight on it. So training as intensely as I would like is very difficult as of late, but I am training around it. I still bust my buns doing everything I can to get my booty in the best shape possible. I'll get there....patience! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment