Thursday, August 27, 2009

Camp Savage Chicago

Camp Savage Chicago has concluded for the year. It was a fabulous weekend full of fantastic women from all over the country. So hard to believe it's over. It went by so fast. But this was one of the best years. I'm glad I was able to be part of the staff and help the girls with questions. It's exciting to think about upcoming Sunday Sessions how much fun it'll be with the new girls attending!

Only unfortunate thing to happen during camp was my right knee gave out. I'm not sure what's wrong with it since I won't be able to go to the doctor until the 9th of Sept. But it's on my mind and it troubles me. Talk to my Fairy Godmother about it and she said with my ankle and foot giving me problems over the last few months more than likely contributed to my knee issues. I also figured out that my legs are imbalanced. I need to work on my hamstrings and glutes. My quads are still over developed.

Cathy and I were able to nail down a competition date. I'll be competing in May at the Illinois State Show in Chicago. I'll compete in Fitness for sure and maybe Figure, not sure if you can cross over. We'll see how I end up looking by then though. But it'll be fun to have something to shoot for. And what's great is my friends wanna do that show too so we'll have our own crew going into it. I'm so excited about it! :)

The day after I'm hoping to get everyone to hook up and meet at North Avenue for a picnic and photos on the beach! We'll be the best looking group out there! It'll be the girls and Brian...fun fun fun!!! I hope we can have matching bikinis and all. :)

Anyways, I should go to bed...I have a posing appointment and a full workout tomorrow. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment